Monday, February 14, 2011

Neurosurgical Floor

This week my clinical group moves from a general Medical/Surgical floor to a Neurosurgical floor. I've heard really great things about this unit from classmates who spent their first 5 weeks of the Med/Surg rotation there. This means I'm half way through the Med/Surg rotation!! I'll be singing and dancing when April comes (not only will I be done with Med/Surg but I hear Winter will be over by then...).

I skipped my 8am class today to study for a damn Med/Surg test I'm taking this afternoon. This is the first class I have missed during this entire program (yes, I'm a nerd)!!!

1 comment:

  1. My advice is to learn really, really well how to change a scalpel blade. This is a hint from an ER nurse, once my roommate, who managed to almost completely sever her thumb while changing a scalpel blade. Fortunately, she was in the ER and got her thumb reattached.

    ReplyDelete