Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite Quotes...

I've heard some funny things come out of the mouth's of my professors this week... I feel like school is getting more interesting. Today I found out where I'll be doing clinicals this July. We start with long term care and I'm going to be at a facility that is literally right across the street from my house. Awesome (because we still don't have a car)!!

Anyway, the quotes...

"Nursing is not for Sissies!"

"Imagine what their vaginas look like!!"

These are just a couple of the more memorable ones from this week. I'm sure there will be more and lots more stories to tell once clinicals start. I'm excited and nervous at the same time :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know the context of the "vagina" comment .. was it like "When you're nervous about checking someone's blood pressure, don't worry, just imagine what their vaginas look like!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually something like this: "You know those old white ladies ...with that really thin white skin on their arms that you can practically see through? Well, imagine what their vaginas look like!" ...hahaha

    ReplyDelete